“She…began sorting through the black-covered diaries placing them on the shelves above the desk one at a time in order like small slices of her life.” This is from Roland Smith’s Cryptid Hunters series “Tentacles”.
“Wow,” I thought. It seems slice of life is everywhere. Why am I just now getting on board with this? I am thrilled to be on board, and thrilled about the discoveries I am making.
- many new tech/apps to experiment with
- how much I miss scrapbooking
- how my scrapbooks will begin to look
- how my writing style is evolving
- how I like to quick write my thoughts, then go back and develop
So thankful for my friend who has encouraged me to participate in this slice of life challenge.